Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Slug from L'enfant to Sydenstricker

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new_2_sluggin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Slug from L'enfant to Sydenstricker
    Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 9:16am
Does anyone know if the slug line from L'enfant to Sydenstricker is pretty active in the PM (I know what the website says, but just looking for confirmation)? To be honest, I'm somewhat gunshy to try it--I don't want to have to fight my way back into L'enfant in the PM timeframe. [V] I'm looking to slug between 4:45 and 5:30.
Thanks!
slug_sydenstricker View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slug_sydenstricker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 11:53am
I would also like to explore the option, I work near by at waterfront and would like to slug between 5.30pm to 6.00pm from L'enfant to sydenstricker.
slug_sydenstricker View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slug_sydenstricker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 11:56am
quote:
Originally posted by slug_sydenstricker

I would also like to explore the option, I work near by at waterfront and would like to slug between 5.30pm to 6.00pm from L'enfant to sydenstricker.

Its always easy to get till BOB's but there is not bus service or any other option to sydenstricker lot.
hope they extent 380D.[:)]
Zach View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2014 at 1:03pm
I realize this is a nearly four-year-old thread, but has anyone had any recent luck with the Sydenstricker <---> L'Enfant route? I'd like to do this as well. My work hours are 9a-5:30p.

It seems like the best options for someone in this situation are either:

Rolling Valley <---> L'Enfant
Sydenstricker <---> Pentagon <---> Metro to L'Enfant

quote:

quote:

Its always easy to get till BOB's but there is not bus service or any other option to sydenstricker lot.
hope they extent 380D.[:)]

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic