Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ride needed from Woodbridge to State Department
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ride needed from Woodbridge to State Department

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slugdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ride needed from Woodbridge to State Department
    Posted: 14 Sep 2010 at 11:44am
Ride needed from Woodbridge area (perferably Horner Rd) to State Department.

Treat others as you would like to be treated
--slugdiva
siggy14 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siggy14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 11:53am
SlugDiva,

I usually slug from Potomac to either 18th street and walk over, every driver i have rode with will drop you at 18th and E.

However alot of times I also get people in the same pickup line that are going to 21st state or 23rd state.

The way back is the hard part, I usually catch the state department shuttle bus to rosslyn and then slug home from roslynn to potomac mills.

Depending on the time you are leaving, potomac might be a better option, however horner might also have a 18th street line, but I never slug from there.

quote:
Originally posted by slugdiva

Ride needed from Woodbridge area (perferably Horner Rd) to State Department.

Treat others as you would like to be treated
--slugdiva

pinkybabes View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkybabes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2010 at 12:57pm
Hey
I am going to World Bank every day, 1701 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE NW . Do you know wherea and best time to find a ride ? I am new to the area so please send me address i need to wait or any information that will help. I am in woodbridge, near cardinal crest 22193
ICleanedtheCar View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ICleanedtheCar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2010 at 11:35pm
I am looking to become a morning slug driver and drop off in Foggy Bottom--Federal Reserve, State Department, GW, Interior, IMF/World Bank would benefit.

I need 2 or 3 people. Flexible pick up--Horner Road, VRE at Belmont Bay, PW Parkway, or Lorton Shell--though would prefer to coordinate 1 spot.

Pick up would be roughly 8 am every day except Tuesday.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic