Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

234 Commuter Lot

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ronald L. Martin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 234 Commuter Lot
    Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 6:29pm
Can someone show a graphic of the new Slug lines?
keelhauld View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelhauld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 11:19pm
quote:
Originally posted by Ronald L. Martin

I would love to and I even went to the trouble to create one. Unfortunately I should have made sure I could post it first. I've looked and looked but I can't figure out a way to post a graphic or a file. If someone can let me know how to do that I will post what I have.
keelhauld View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelhauld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 9:07pm
quote:
Originally posted by Ronald L. Martin

Ronald I sent the graphic to the webmaster at Slug-Lines and asked that he / she post it and notify you when it is done. Hope that helps.
keelhauld View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelhauld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 9:25pm
quote:
Originally posted by RobertLangDirect

Why do we need a graphic? The lott is about 10 parking lanes wide and about 200 car widths wide.

A better demand would be to tell Corey Stewart, 703 792 4600, that NOW IS THE TIME TO EXPAND THE HORNER ROAD LOT by using the $17M windfall he has (thanks to the his nemisis, Obama). At the same time, call my dear friend Maureen Caddigan, 703 792 4645, and tell her the same. WE HAVE THE LAND across from Telegraph road and now we have the funding. Do they really understand the dollar for dollar return on the long-term investment in allowing us to get to work in the best paying jobs?

Wow! Talk about an agenda! Excuse us little peons out here using the 234 lot we didn't mean to get in the way of your steamroller over there at Horner Road. Here’s my problem with your post I have a hard time figuring out how you mocking someone who uses a different commuter lot than you furthers your agenda. After you basically called the man an idiot for not being able to find his way in such a teensy tiny lot I’m sure the first thing he is going to do is run and grab the phone to call Mr. Stewart and sing the praises of your cause. Quite frankly your post and your attitude are juvenile and demeaning. The man asked a legitimate question, he didn’t ask for your narrow minded self serving agenda dump! Take it somewhere else.
SuzAnne View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuzAnne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2010 at 12:55pm
quote:
The man asked a legitimate question, he didn’t ask for your narrow minded self serving agenda dump! Take it somewhere else.

I don't think that Lang was narrow minded or self-serving. For those who do not know, Lang was central in firing up Jeff Frederick -- the person who wrote our 234 lot into a pool of state funding.

Now -- I am sure that Bob is looking at a way to get the growing pressure on 234 moved to another area -- where we already have land -- which is behind the Horner Road Lot in the old bus terminal on the other side of Telegraph Road.

So, I take a venture on this, but you haven't called STEWART to task, yet you find time to dump on Mr. Lang.

May I offer you follow your own advice and TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE?
NO44 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NO44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2010 at 1:32pm
I love slug drama! LOL

Nic
keelhauld View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelhauld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 12:19am
quote:
Originally posted by SuzAnne

quote:
The man asked a legitimate question, he didn’t ask for your narrow minded self serving agenda dump! Take it somewhere else.

I don't think that Lang was narrow minded or self-serving. For those who do not know, Lang was central in firing up Jeff Frederick -- the person who wrote our 234 lot into a pool of state funding.

Now -- I am sure that Bob is looking at a way to get the growing pressure on 234 moved to another area -- where we already have land -- which is behind the Horner Road Lot in the old bus terminal on the other side of Telegraph Road.

So, I take a venture on this, but you haven't called STEWART to task, yet you find time to dump on Mr. Lang.

May I offer you follow your own advice and TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE?

My apologies to Mr. Lang for calling him narrow minded![B)] If what you say is true, his work is greatly appreciated. That said, the man was just asking for directions; I think Mr. Lang could have found another venue for the Horner crusade.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic