Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Potomac Bad Rider Experience - Your Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SluggingShelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 1:44pm
It's never too late! :)

Thanks for sharing.

quote:
Originally posted by djb2

Better late, than never: I was the other passenger in the car. There were no orders given, the driver was very respectful when asking you NOT to put your make-up on. You took defense and continued with a negative attitude during the ride leading to confrontation. She took your attitude better than I. If I were the driver, I would of accepted the HOV ticket violation and made appropriate provisions for you to get out of my car. You were just very "RUDE"[:(!] and it had nothing to do with culture, ethnic, accent, etc. People participating in the Slug System expect to encounter a diversity of people.

Our Mom Spot View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Our Mom Spot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 3:39pm
How disgusting.

This person doesn't have the common sense to know that you should not be putting on make up in someone else's ^&%**^%$-ing car.

Furthermore...when asked directly in this discussion, she did not address the main issue: Why were you putting on make up in someone else's car?

She tried to redirect our attention to THE WAY SHE WAS ASKED NOT TO DO SOMETHING SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN DOING.

Wow... just ....wow.

----------
Are you a mom?
Visit www.OurMomSpot.net ... a safe place for moms to have fun, LOL, & connect with other moms!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic