Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Woodbridge to Rosslyn

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meemz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Woodbridge to Rosslyn
    Posted: 12 Oct 2010 at 11:10am
Hi guys. I am new to the whole slugging thing so can someone tell me the easiest eay to get to Rosslyn from Woodbridge and vice versa? I live off of Lindendale Road. My work hours are 8-5. Any help or tips would be much appreciated!

Also, does anyone have a set car pooling group or is that not common in the slugging world?[:)]

Thank you!

Live everyday as if it were your last!
NO44 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NO44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2010 at 11:16am
Welcome Meemz!

Both Potomac Mills and Horner have slugging lines. Not sure where they stand, but everyone is pretty friendly and can poitn you in the right direction. You should probably be up there by 7 to catch a ride in. I go to DC and have the same hours, but I do the driving.

There is a coordinated rides section and I have used it before. I would repost your info there.

Good luck!

quote:
Originally posted by Meemz

Hi guys. I am new to the whole slugging thing so can someone tell me the easiest eay to get to Rosslyn from Woodbridge and vice versa? I live off of Lindendale Road. My work hours are 8-5. Any help or tips would be much appreciated!

Also, does anyone have a set car pooling group or is that not common in the slugging world?[:)]

Thank you!

Nic
Meemz View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meemz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2010 at 11:22am
OK, thanks a lot Nic! I appreciate the info :-)

DEM4 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DEM4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2010 at 4:32pm
There are several options; live off of lindendale - Ballston PRTC bus leaving that area - down Dale Blvd, to Horner, Rosslyn and Ballston.
Slug lines at Horner (by 7am or earlier for prkng purposes), Potomac (arrive by before 730 for prkng) and Tacketts Mill. All go to Rossyln and there is a return line for the evening commute as well.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic