Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

L'Enfant Plaza Slugs at 234 Lot?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karimah75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: L'Enfant Plaza Slugs at 234 Lot?
    Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 1:41pm
Hi Everyone,
I am new to picking up slugs from the Route 234 lot in Dumfries. I see from this website that there is a L'Enfant Plaza slug line at the 234 lot but can somebody tell me which line this is specifically? I know the first line (row) is for the Pentagon and the 3rd line (row) appears to be for Crystal City, so is the 2nd line (row) for L'Enfant Plaza? Any advice for the best pickup times for those slugs needing rides to L'Enfant in the mornings? Thanks!
NO44 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NO44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 3:46pm
Yes I beleive it is the second line, thats 18th, 14th and l'enfant... thats where I pick up sometimes.

quote:
Originally posted by karimah75

Hi Everyone,
I am new to picking up slugs from the Route 234 lot in Dumfries. I see from this website that there is a L'Enfant Plaza slug line at the 234 lot but can somebody tell me which line this is specifically? I know the first line (row) is for the Pentagon and the 3rd line (row) appears to be for Crystal City, so is the 2nd line (row) for L'Enfant Plaza? Any advice for the best pickup times for those slugs needing rides to L'Enfant in the mornings? Thanks!

Nic
Bodybykids View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bodybykids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2010 at 12:32pm
That is correct. The 2nd line is L'Enfant, 14th, etc. 3rd is Crystal City and 4th is Rosslyn. We keep putting up signs but they always get taken down.
Rocku View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 4:17pm
I just started slugging in from 234 to L'enfant, works well so far. Still can't slug back, tho.

dude.
shorty5646 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorty5646 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 12:57pm
quote:
Posted - 16 Nov 2010 : 16:17:45
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just started slugging in from 234 to L'enfant, works well so far. Still can't slug back, tho.

dude.

I feel your pain, as I also slug to L'enfant from either Potomac Mills or Tacketts Mill (to the Pentagon) every morning - I posted a few times about starting a slug line back to Potomac Mills from L'enfant in the afternoon, but got no response. For me, the best alternative is taking the metro back to the Pentagon and slugging from there. It's certainly not ideal, but it works.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic