Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

19th and I slugs - Where are you?!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rpoirier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 19th and I slugs - Where are you?!
    Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 6:15pm
Over the past 4 weeks my husband has tried picking up slugs going to Woodbridge from 19th and I various times between 4pm and 5pm. On several occassions (more times than not) there have been absolutely no slugs! What is going on? Where are you all standing and at what time? Is it the rain that keeps you from waiting? Help us understand please!
HMumford View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HMumford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 9:58am
I'm there every day at about 4:35 and there is always a long line. The lines are in the middle of the block on 19th between I and Pennsylvania and there are two of them: one for Potomac Mills and one for Horner Road. I'm not sure why your husband hasn't been able to pick anyone up. That's strange.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic