Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RT 17 to Pentagon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wiseacre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RT 17 to Pentagon
    Posted: 04 Jun 2003 at 3:09pm
How late can I come by and pick up slugs? Will anyone still be there at 7 AM?
gsm View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2003 at 3:50pm
Although I get to the lot a smidge earlier (6:40-45), there is almost always a line a riders waiting for a car. Rarely a wait for the driver and a very short wait (5 mins.) for the rider. I have noticed, however, that lately there is no pattern. Some days the line of riders is long and other days quite short, but from my experience on most days no one has to wait long. Good luck!
MarkJ View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2003 at 2:35pm
I've pick up at 17 (for Rosslyn) most days around 7:15. The line is very active at that time, with lots of riders for just about every destination you can think of. I rarely have to wait more than 2-3 minutes. Mondays and Fridays are a little tougher that late, but I've never had to wait more than about 10 minutes.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic