Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rosslyn to Potomac/Horner/Tacketts/234

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bamboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rosslyn to Potomac/Horner/Tacketts/234
    Posted: 07 Dec 2010 at 6:44pm
Please, please, please when there is a long line of riders do not motion for cars to move down the line when there are cars blocking drivers from moving down. Just yell the destination of the car down the line and riders can then walk to the vehicle.

I am a driver and today (12/7) when I got to the line there was a huge line of riders on a very cold day. There were 3 cars in front of me not moving. When I stated to the riders in the line where I was going they simply motioned for me to move up. Well, I can't very well do that with three cars in front of me. With riders waiting in the cold if someone would have simply yelled my destination up the line it would have gotten folks moving much quicker. In addition, with 4 drop-off locations in one line I have no way of knowing if all the cars in front of me are going to a location that there aren't any riders for.

This was extremely frustrating today to say the least with such a simple solution. I ended up getting out of my car and yelling out my destination to get riders to come back to my car. [:(]

Bottom line is, please pass the destination of the driver's down the line and riders please walk back and hop in to the nice warm car that is waiting for you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic