Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Riders at the 15th and NY evening lines

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elizabeth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Riders at the 15th and NY evening lines
    Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 9:26am
I've been picking up riders in the evening between 4:40 and 4:50 going to Horner Road for almost 10 years. Since the city moved the old 14th and NY line to 15th Street, it seems like the ratio of riders to drivers has significantly changed. For the past month, I've driven to Hechinger since there have been no riders to Horner or I've had to wait longer than I ever had to on 14th Street. Where did all the riders go? When the line is moved yet again to NY Ave will this problem persist or will the riders come back. It's been very frustrating. For a system that has worked very well for so long, it didn't take the city very long to trash it....
renalie57 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renalie57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 11:53am
thats coz riders are still at 14 & G

Renalie Prodigalidad
lizard View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 3:04pm
Thanks for that info. Where would the Hechinger line be? They sure messed up a good thing moving these lines. [:(]

ea
S_Tucker View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S_Tucker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2011 at 3:45pm
I work @ Vermont & L, walking to 15th going back to Potomac Mills (PM) or Horner, getting there around 4:45, 5:00 there is usualy a line for both, but now that the parking is limited at PM, yesterday there was still a line for both. Please check your email, as of Feb 28th the 15th slug line are being moved yet again to NY Ave, between 14th & 15th....... I'm now parking at 234 trying to figure out a way to get back home. Just don't understand how I can get a ride up to K & L, but can't get back home.......[:(]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic