Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Old Hechinger pick up at 19&I

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DC2LORTON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Old Hechinger pick up at 19&I
    Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 3:57pm
Can we get drivers to pick up Hechinger riders at 19&I slug line please.
lcdmccullough View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lcdmccullough Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2011 at 10:03am
I think that 19th and I St will from now on have a Lake Ridge line as well. The 160B lot and Old Hechinger are right across the road from each other - so I think these 2 locations can just be called "Lake Ridge" and that can be a 3rd option at 19th and I St.

This is where I plan to park anyway :)
Brenfromva View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brenfromva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2011 at 12:11pm
I pick up now at 19th and I, and drop off at either PM or Horner. I'm also flexible to drop off at "Lake Ridge."
Shennan View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shennan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2011 at 8:47am
How has this been going? Has a line been formed and are cars coming?
walkerca2va View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote walkerca2va Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2011 at 4:12pm
I'm a driver and have been looking for riders, I would pick up there.
Lisaerei View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisaerei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 12:20am
What time do you pick up? I may be able to figure something out with that.
kp55266 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kp55266 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2011 at 3:48pm
I need to get back to OH from 18&I today. Anyone driving that way or know if there is a slug line besides the pentagon?
KeriPrat View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeriPrat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2011 at 4:33pm
I would love to ride home to Hechinger's from 19th & I. Let's get it started!!!!

Keri Pratscher
Shennan View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shennan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2011 at 9:45am
@kp55266- I went to the Pentagon and was not able to get a ride to Old Hechingers. I know on the website it say's that Tacketts Mill line may take people if you ask, but no one like to deal with that traffic and get off at Horner instead. If I am missing something please let me know, becasue I hate taking the bus.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic