Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NEW SLUG LINE NEAR U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHRIS37young Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NEW SLUG LINE NEAR U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE.
    Posted: 15 Mar 2002 at 4:00pm
I am working on a new slug line near the U.S. Department of State for pick up in the evening. Those who work near 18th, 19th, 20th 21st, 22nd 23rd street. I found a great spot for pick up. If any one who is interested please let me know. I find this is perfect for people who leave and driving home to get to the memorial bridge. It save time and money for taking the metro to Rosalyn, and the Pentagon. The slug line is only for Woodbridge, Dale City, Lake Ridge, Monteclair, and Stafford, Fredericksburg. I would like to start the Slug line on the first week of April 2002. If you have any question please e-mail. Please pass the word. Thank You.

Christopher K. Sese-Khalid, Sr.
Admin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2002 at 5:49pm
Christopher,
Slug-Lines.com can help you with announcing this new slug line. If you will send me all the information and the flyer you intend to use I can put it up on the website. Probably the most important information is a good map and of course, the destination of the slugs.

Let me know and I'll certainly try to help.

CHRIS37young View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHRIS37young Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2002 at 1:28pm

Christopher,
Slug-Lines.com can help you with announcing this new slug line. If you will send me all the information and the flyer you intend to use I can put it up on the website. Probably the most important information is a good map and of course, the destination of the slugs.

THE SLUG LINE IS AT THE CORNER OF 20TH AND C STREET. RIGHT ON THE SAME BLOCK WHERE THE OMNI RIDE BUSES PICK UP. I JUST STARTED PASSING OUT FLYERS IN ROSALYN SLUG LINE. I NEED TO GET THE INFORMATION OUT. IF YOU WANT TO GET IN TOUCH WITH CALL ME. 202 736-4760.

On my flyer it said:

THERE WILL BE A NEW SLUG LINE NEAR THE U.S. STATE DEPARTMENT DURING THE FIRST WEEK OF APRIL 2002. NEAR THE OMNI BUS STOP. PEOPLE WHO WORKED NEAR 18TH NW THRU 23RD NW, DUPONT CIRCLE AND GWU WHO DRIVES ACROSS THE MEMORIAL BRIDGE. PICK UP WILL STARTS AT 4:00PM TO 6:00PM. THE SLUG LINE IS ONLY FOR PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY AND STAFFORD COUNTY COMMUTERS ONLY.

CarolAnn View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarolAnn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2002 at 10:35am
How is the new slug-line going?

My carpool will be short riders this summer and we will be looking for slugs.

Admin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2002 at 9:46am
Christopher,
Did this line get started?

setterpup View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote setterpup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2002 at 9:06am
I would also be interested in knowing if this slug line is up and running. I work at 19th & Penn and often have to pick up slugs at 14th or the Pentagon for Prince William County. It's quite a challenge to cross the city at rush hour for slugs going to to PW. This line would be very convenient!

Dian Lawhon View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dian Lawhon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2002 at 4:39pm
quote:

I am working on a new slug line near the U.S. Department of State for pick up in the evening. Those who work near 18th, 19th, 20th 21st, 22nd 23rd street. I found a great spot for pick up. If any one who is interested please let me know. I find this is perfect for people who leave and driving home to get to the memorial bridge. It save time and money for taking the metro to Rosalyn, and the Pentagon. The slug line is only for Woodbridge, Dale City, Lake Ridge, Monteclair, and Stafford, Fredericksburg. I would like to start the Slug line on the first week of April 2002. If you have any question please e-mail. Please pass the word. Thank You.

Dian Lawhon View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dian Lawhon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2002 at 4:41pm
I work near State and drive in every day. I'm looking for riders. If riders are looking for drivers, let me know what times are best for you.

THX

quote:

momum_2000 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momum_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2004 at 1:48pm
I work in dupont circle,if there is anyone who needs riders in a slug line or car/vanpool please let me know.I need a way asap
gk View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2004 at 9:32am
Can anyone tell me if this line (near the State Dept) ever got started?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic