Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Horner road split Feb 22nd

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PDenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Horner road split Feb 22nd
    Posted: 17 Feb 2011 at 7:44am
I realize that I've sent out announcement e-mails, that there is an announcement on the home page of this website and each day this week I've placed half page flyers at the head of the line along with a larger posting attached to the stop sign. Yesterday two full page flyers were mounted on the post further up the line for those sulgs that are fortunate enough to catch a ride before they get to the front.

The reason for this post is to add another way of getting the word out since for consecutive days now someone is ripping off the flyer on the stop sign. I was in line this morning at 6:30 and that flyer was down and the box with the half page flyers was empty. GIVE ME A BREAK! GROW UP! Do we slug with children that someone would seek to sabotage the split which is only going to cause undue confusion on Feb 22nd.

Mainly for the benefit of the drivers, please spread the word about the split that is occurring on Feb 22nd. Also direct them to this website for up to date information and also for a detailed map of where the new line will be. Thank you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic