Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

After 7am DC riders

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustALilSlug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: After 7am DC riders
    Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 10:01am
How do you get to work now since Horner, PM and 234 gets filled up before and by 7am?

How do you get home?

Rosslyn, L'Enfant & Pentagon Slugger
ktzmom13 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ktzmom13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 3:31pm
I don't have to be at work (18th & I) until 9:30 am; can't get to slug line until 8:30 am b/c of putting kids on school bus. Doesn't anyone go to work later? Since PM change, I've tried driving and slugging, going to new church lot and PM (after 8:30) - no riders. Where is everyone?
shorty5646 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorty5646 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2011 at 1:45pm
I slug from Tackett's to get to L'Enfant by 9am. It sucks having to go through the Pentagon, I just can't figure any other options that work! [V]
JustALilSlug View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustALilSlug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2011 at 10:38am
Ok I was just trying to get a feel on what everyone was doing. Friday I did not go to work and went to starbucks at PM around 8:20am and saw about 7 or 8 slugs standing in the PM DC line. I was shocked as I didnt think that anyone used that lot after 7. However, there weren't any drivers there.

Rosslyn, L'Enfant & Pentagon Slugger
ktzmom13 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ktzmom13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2011 at 11:40am
Thanks for posting this! I will try picking up at PM again now that I know people are still standing there that late.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic