Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

14th/18th/L'Enfant at Dale City Lot

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rose14507 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 14th/18th/L'Enfant at Dale City Lot
    Posted: 17 Mar 2011 at 1:19pm
I am in favor of starting a new slug line at the Dale City lot for 14th/18th/L'Enfant.
JustALilSlug View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustALilSlug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2011 at 1:48pm
I second this! I notice that there are many Pentagon drivers who are going into DC.

Rosslyn, L'Enfant & Pentagon Slugger
shorty5646 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorty5646 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2011 at 1:53pm
quote:
Originally posted by JustALilSlug

I second this! I notice that there are many Pentagon drivers who are going into DC.

I third this! And maybe in that case it might be wise to move the Pentagon/Rosslyn line to the church lot? I noticed another post (from the Admin??) that said there is a stop here on the Rosslyn bus route?
LJD View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LJD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2011 at 2:16pm
I'd love to have an option to ride or drive later than 6:30am to L'Enfant or Independence. I work on Capitol Hill and on days when I have to work later (8+ to 5+), I feel that I have to go in early anyway in order to catch a ride. On days I drive (1-2x/wk), I'll start soliciting at L'Enfant in the afternoon for Dale City first, Horner second.
ktzmom13 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ktzmom13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2011 at 2:45pm
I would gladly pick up at Dale City if I knew DC slugs were available after 8 am. I don't have to be at work until 9:30 am - have not had any luck picking up at church lot and PM after 8:20 am lately - so have been going in alone (and making it on time!).
JustALilSlug View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustALilSlug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2011 at 2:51pm
I slug to Rosslyn 75% of the time and need to go to L'Enfant/Metro Center the other 25% of the time. I know there are 4 buses that go to the church lot, but I'd really like for there to still be a Rosslyn line to stay at DCCL if possible.

The Rosslyn line (in my opinion) is picking up and doing relatively well at DCCL. But I'm biased because I've been spoiled by never having to ride the bus home.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic