Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Seat belts (Ok, I've had it)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jadams08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:32am
quote:
Originally posted by BobNoo
I am right and you are wrong.

"I am rubber and your are glue, whatever you say bounces of me and sticks to you"

That works sometimes too!
shorty5646 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorty5646 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:13am
quote:
Originally posted by jadams08

quote:

"I am rubber and your are glue, whatever you say bounces of me and sticks to you"

LOL! That is exactly how ridiculous this entire thread is!
phillyfan19 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillyfan19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:29am
quote:
Originally posted by shorty5646

quote:
Originally posted by jadams08

quote:

LOL! That is exactly how ridiculous this entire thread is!

Agreed...http://files.shroomery.org/files/09-13/818303542-ArguingOnTheInternet-Special_Olympics.jpg
mycroftt View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mycroftt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:00pm
quote:

Say wha ??? how many times post in relationship to registration to number of whatsits to whosits...I need a slide rule. You and the other guy should just send messages to each other and maybe you will become Senior Senior Senior Members at 500. Your employers must be estatic with your use of office time in this endeavor. Im ashamed that I have 10 posts and 11 will be my last.

Here is this bufoon clown's simple correct answer to the original topic. I am right and you are wrong.

Heh,heh,heh. I guess I was just trying to say I have a lot of posts because I have been on slug-lines.com a long time.

Keep sluggin'...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic