Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Slug Lines at FBC and Rt 123 - 2 May 2011

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slugger05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:40pm
I drive past this lot every morning on my way to Tackets and even tried to slug from here during the first couple of days of its new "premiere" but with no luck. People are still not coming to this lot so the lot remains under utilized.

I would be willing to slug from this lot as long as I can catch a ride and be able to slug back in the PM to here but so far that hasn't been possible. :(
shorty5646 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorty5646 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:51am
Commuter shuttle no help in filling church lot (InsideNova.com):

http://www2.insidenova.com/news/2011/may/24/commuter-shuttle-no-help-filling-church-lot-ar-1061762/
Admin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:17am
Thanks for posting this link to the article.

Any ideas on how to improve slugging at this lot??
JSB View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JSB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:45am
quote:
Originally posted by Admin

Thanks for posting this link to the article.

Any ideas on how to improve slugging at this lot??

Too many parking/slugging locations creeates uncertainties for riders as well as for drivers. It appears that on the long run this lot may not succeed. Expanding Horner, which is very popular due to its reliablity and convenience, may be the final solution. Govt could also make a deal with Potomac Mills management for getting lost parking spots back. Deal with FBC is good for the Church, but it doesn't appear to provide any service to the commuters.
ktzmom View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ktzmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 12:35pm
I need 2 afternoon riders tomorrow (June 1) around 5:15 pm. I'm at 18th & I Streets. Can drop off at FBC - pls call me at (202) 420-5001 if you'd like a ride back. Thanks.

Merri Jo
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic