Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone still slug from 19th & I to Woodbridge?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ktzmom13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone still slug from 19th & I to Woodbridge?
    Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:33pm
going home at 5 pm tonight from International Square - can take up to 3 riders; can go Horner or Potomac Mills/Dale City/FBC lots.
WVUGuy275 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WVUGuy275 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2011 at 5:05pm
Would also like to find some riders... I just moved office locations to over by 21st St.

Haven't had much luck getting riders to Woodbridge from 19th.
shahedC View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shahedC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 5:18pm
Actually, I am about to start work at a new client site at 18th and K, starting Monday August 1.

If there's no other option, I would Metro to Rosslyn and slug home.

But if any of you leave from 19th St by 5pm, I would love to catch a daily ride to Horner.

~shahedc
p.s. Quick Question: in the morning, should I slug to Rosslyn? Or can I actually slug in to 18th and K (from Horner)? I checked the main website, but the map graphic is broken when I try to click on it. Also, it does mention "18th" but it only says "18th and Constitution" so I'm not sure why there wouldn't be any cars going up to K in the morning?
Brenfromva View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brenfromva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 11:00am
I work at 18th and K from 8:30 to 4:30. Normally, I pick up slugs at the old Hechinger lot in the morning and drop off at Horner in the evening. You can catch a ride to 18th and K if you slug. If you need a ride sometime, let me know at brenfromva@aol.com.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic