Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pentagon to Springfield Slug Query

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ropoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pentagon to Springfield Slug Query
    Posted: 07 Jul 2011 at 8:24am
Contrary to what the website lists, I was told by Pentagon slugs that there are no cars destined for Bob's from there in the afternoon. Would someone please let me know which Springfield park and ride destinations Pentagon cars do depart for? The bus is pricey AND crowded. Thanks in advance! [:D]
smithma View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smithma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2011 at 11:22am
Cars at the Pentagon in the evening go to Sydenstricker or Rolling Valley.

Sometimes you can get someone going to Rolling Valley that will drop you at Daventry or Bob's. But I know when I go to Rolling Valley, I take FFX Pkwy vice OKM.
sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2011 at 8:41am
[:(] Must be a change from just a few years ago when most driver's going to Rolling Valley would happily drop off afternoon Pentagon slugs at any of the Old Keene Mill Rd locations where the slugs caught morning rides ("Bob's", Daventry, & Cardinal Plaza).
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic