Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ronald Regan Building

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VA Driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ronald Regan Building
    Posted: 20 Mar 2002 at 8:39pm
I am a driver and i sometimes have to go to the ronald regan building and since i am new to the slug line set up was wondering if it is ok to drop people off at the building or where would i have to drop them off at. or should i just pick up people for the pent and then go in alone?

thanks
Admin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2002 at 9:04am
In a way, it's up to you. Picking people up for the Pentagon would certainly work, or you could pick up slugs for 14th Street. Usually drivers call out how far up on 14th they are willing to go. For example, if a driver calls out "14th & Constitution" and two slugs get in, then you are only expected to take them to 14th & Const. However, if you call out 14th & NY you would be expected to take them all the way past the Reagan building.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic