Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

When HOV is lifted

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: When HOV is lifted
    Posted: 02 Jul 2003 at 9:35am
I just moved to Springfield from Woodbridge and am using the Bob's slug lines. My question is what is the alternative mode of transportation back to Bob's if HOV is lifted? In Prince William, we had the buses. I see the Fairfax Connector goes to Springfield Mall but is there a way to get to Bob's?
DC2RV View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DC2RV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2003 at 2:24pm
Both the Fairfax Connector and Metrobus go by Springfield Plaza. Their schedules aren't very convenient though. I'm not sure what the route numbers are, so I'd suggest checking their websites. (not sure if this site has links)
Pam View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2003 at 9:08am
How do sluggers get back to the Bob's commuter lot if HOV is lifted? There's got to be some way...please help.
DC2RV View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DC2RV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2003 at 12:35pm
See the previous note. Bob's is Springfield Plaza. There used to be a Bob's Big Boy restaurant at Springfield Plaze, but after it went out of business, the name just stuck and everyone still calls it Bob's.

That said, you can take a bus from either the Pentagon or from Springfield/Franconia metro station.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic