Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Proposed New Slug Line Locations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Woodbridge to Tysons

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kilotara82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2016 at 5:29pm
quote:
Originally posted by rfd1966

Where in McLean?

Off of Chain Bridge Rd/Route 123 & Lewinsville Rd, but happy to pick up/drop off anywhere around Westlake/Tysons mall or surrounding area.

Tara
aklymchuk View Drop Down
Advanced Slug
Advanced Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aklymchuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2016 at 3:54am
We are establishing a community of commuters from Woodbridge to Tysons Corner.
To join the community please register at www.sameride.com.

AK
Homa View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2016 at 8:49am
Hi AK,
I got your email regarding the app and still very interested in slugging to Tysons from Woodbridge. I do the commute now and use the express ways and it's costing me a lot of money.
Can you tell me how the app works?

Thanks,
Homa
aklymchuk View Drop Down
Advanced Slug
Advanced Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aklymchuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2016 at 2:08pm
Hi Homa, thank you for your interest.
You can think about the app as "a virtual slug-line". App alows drivers to offer ride and passengers to join it. So you will secure your passengers/driver before coming to meeting point. All other aspects of slugging remains the same: meeting at specific points, free, etc. I would suggest to download and register in the app. If you have more questions, please let me know here or at aklymchuk@gmail.com.

Also if you know people who might be interested in coommuting to Tysons, please share information about the community and app.
The app will allow to offer and join ride as enough people registered.

Andriy

quote:
Originally posted by Homa

Hi AK,
I got your email regarding the app and still very interested in slugging to Tysons from Woodbridge. I do the commute now and use the express ways and it's costing me a lot of money.

Thanks,
Homa

AK
dit2 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dit2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2016 at 10:04pm
thank you. will try
quote:
Originally posted by aklymchuk

Hi Homa, thank you for your interest.
You can think about the app as "a virtual slug-line". App alows drivers to offer ride and passengers to join it. So you will secure your passengers/driver before coming to meeting point. All other aspects of slugging remains the same: meeting at specific points, free, etc. I would suggest to download and register in the app. If you have more questions, please let me know here or at aklymchuk@gmail.com.

Also if you know people who might be interested in coommuting to Tysons, please share information about the community and app.
The app will allow to offer and join ride as enough people registered.

Andriy

quote:
Originally posted by Homa

Hi AK,

Thanks,
Homa

AK

rfd1966 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rfd1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2016 at 10:43am
Are you still looking for commuters? I live in Dumfries and work in Tysons on Jones Branch.
rfd1966 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rfd1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2016 at 10:47am
Are you still looking for commuters?

Raul Filigrana
aklymchuk View Drop Down
Advanced Slug
Advanced Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aklymchuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2016 at 7:40pm
yes, we do. pls register at www.sameride.com

AK
aklymchuk View Drop Down
Advanced Slug
Advanced Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aklymchuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 9:14am
Slugging commute to Tysons Corner, VA is available now with Sameride commuter community.
For further details, please see information at www.sameride.com.

AK
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic