Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Proposed New Slug Line Locations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Woodbridge to Alexandria

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TLS2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Woodbridge to Alexandria
    Posted: 11 Jan 2013 at 8:38am
I am seeking a slug route from Woodbridge to Alexandria in the mornings.

And from Alexandria to Woodbridge in the evenings.

My work hours are 8:00am to 4:00pm. I lease my car so I gota be careful with miles but willing to drive a couple days a week. I just want to be able to get on HOV. It currently takes me an hour to get to work in rush hour.
NO44 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NO44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2013 at 1:42pm
I drove for many years and have retired from it, but should you find another rider I would be more than willing to ride in with you! Thanks!

Nic
bmoreland00 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmoreland00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2013 at 11:01am
I commute to Lanham, MD from Woodbridge and am interested in a Woodbridge to Alexandria slug route near Franconia Springfield. Let me know if you are interested at balindamoreland@yahoo.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic