Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Line Cutter

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote z34her Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Line Cutter
    Posted: 27 Feb 2013 at 6:00pm
Watch out for a afternoon Pentagon Horner slug line LINE CUTTER! Black BMW 500 series, license BYGR8S, driven by active duty CW5 PENA. Mr. Pena had his vehicle parked in the very first space along the right side of the parking area next to the line-up for Horner Road. Mr. Pena entered his vehicle, turned on his signal and as a courtesy driver I allowed him room to exit the parking space only to have him CUT the line and move up to pick up the next available slugs. Needless to say I was shocked that anyone would do such a thing knowing there is a line of 30-50 cars. When I approached him and informed him that there was a long line of vehicles waiting, he asked me if I saw where he was parked. I said yes, of course, but that the rest of us had been waiting 20-25 minutes. His response was "what do you want me to do, go around and get in line" - I said yes as that was the right thing to do. His response was - "have a blessed day" and rolled up his window!!!
OF ALL THE NERVE, so much for being a Officer and Gentleman - oh and by the way, the Col. that I picked up after Mr. Pena took what would have been my passengers, wanted to know Mr. Pena's information - Guess what goes around comes around!!!
GetMeOffOLine View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GetMeOffOLine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 10:25am
Oh wow, I am really sorry to hear that, I see those lines of cars every day, so I know how that must feel. That guy was way out of line and for him to even have the nerve to say, "Have a blessed day" is really something else. Seems like the worst folks always say that as their parting sally.

I hope Karma will take care of him, and good for you for calling him out. More rude people need to be called out.
AngloAustrian View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngloAustrian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 8:46am
Report him to his superior. That's not the behavior they expect from their people.
lisad219 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisad219 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 2:01pm
What an A$$! Good for you that you called him out. I would have done the exact same thing. Next time, however I would told the slugs to not get into his car!

Hopefully, the COL took care of business. [^]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic