Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wed. Am Rider to 14th and Penn

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aswarner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wed. Am Rider to 14th and Penn
    Posted: 03 Apr 2013 at 8:43pm
This message is for a (male) rider I picked up this morning at the Bobs Springfield lot (around 7:30am). You asked to be let off at 14th and Penn. I have a red station wagon.

When you got out of my car this morning, you slammed the door so hard, that, with the seatbelt in the way, the door did not close properly and, consequently, the seatbelt (metal part) gauged the paint off the car. I have to mention the car is brand new, which upsets me even more than I would be had the car been older (not that I would not have been upset). I clearly stated that I would wait for you while you got out of the car but it seems you left in a hurry and maybe you did not hear me. Now I have to have body work done because the 'gauge' is down to the metal. Completely.

If you read this message, please contact me through this message board. I would really like to speak with you.

Thanks

AW
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic