Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fredericksburg to L'Enfant and Return

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickzski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fredericksburg to L'Enfant and Return
    Posted: 05 Apr 2013 at 9:00pm
Hi All,

I am moving to Fredericksburg in a couple of weeks. I'd like to slug to L'Enfant in the AM and back to Fredericksburg in the PM. Is this possible? If so, is this reliable? Do any of you do this? If so, do any advice to make this go smoothly? Thanks in advance!
KeithO View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeithO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2013 at 1:34pm
The RT 17 Lot is usually good for rides to L'Enfant in the AM. Don't know what folks do for rides back in the PM.
Good backup / foul weather plan is using the VRE out of Leeland.

KeithO
mycroftt View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mycroftt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2013 at 7:33am
quote:
Originally posted by KeithO

The RT 17 Lot is usually good for rides to L'Enfant in the AM. Don't know what folks do for rides back in the PM.
Good backup / foul weather plan is using the VRE out of Leeland.

KeithO

Or you can drive up to the 610 lot (Mine Rd is best for slugging but it fills up early) and slug from there.
mkramer View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mkramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2013 at 3:28pm
quote:
Originally posted by rickzski

Hi All,

I am moving to Fredericksburg in a couple of weeks. I'd like to slug to L'Enfant in the AM and back to Fredericksburg in the PM. Is this possible? If so, is this reliable? Do any of you do this? If so, do any advice to make this go smoothly? Thanks in advance!

Catching ride to L'Enfant is usually not a problem. Coming back there are few options you can use Pentagon, or some days I am driving to Route 17, in the mornings I am usually going to 14th street as I have a regular rider with me. You can contact me at maxim.kramer@gmail.com
rickzski View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickzski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2013 at 2:37pm
So it seems that RT17 Lot or 610 Lot is good in the AM to L'Enfant. Anyone know if slugging back to RT17 or 610 works from L'Enfant, or would it be better to plan on slugging back from the Pentagon?
AndrewBucklin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndrewBucklin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 2:22pm
I've been having to hop on metro and go to Pentagon in the evenings to get a ride back to Rt 17. If any drivers read this and want to setup a recurring pickup from L'Enfant, please let me know: 202-314-6527. My work hours are flexible.
my sara View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my sara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2013 at 8:37am
Email me if you plan on taking train home. I drive from Fred. train station to Rt. 17 lot M-Th at dinner time.

http://www.freedomainradio.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic