Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Proposed New Slug Line Locations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

State Department

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slugger05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: State Department
    Posted: 08 Apr 2013 at 4:19pm
I work at/near the State Department and usually take a bus in the AM. Is anyone interested in starting a slug line that goes to and from the State Department? I use the Horner Road lot and am a slugger.
villanova16 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote villanova16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2013 at 8:36am
The 18th Street line at Horner Rd. has plenty of drivers going to the State Dept. I use that line daily. Alternatively, there are drivers that go up 20th St. so you can just jump out around E.
ejowharah View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejowharah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2013 at 11:05am
I also work at the State Dept (2401 E Street) SA-1 and am interested in starting a slug line from Chantilly. I haven't been able to find a commuter lot close enough to my home. Anyone interested?? Please respond [:)]

Ebony Karim
djea View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2013 at 12:09pm
I've started a slug-line group for State Department folks in "Corridor," State's Social Media site. It's called State Slug-Line, in hommage to this useful site. I invite State slug-ers to join and use it for coordination.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic