Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Woodbridge/Potomac Mills to Arlington/Courthouse?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Woodbridge/Potomac Mills to Arlington/Courthouse?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flpanthers1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Woodbridge/Potomac Mills to Arlington/Courthouse?
    Posted: 11 Apr 2013 at 12:51pm
So I have a job offer at the Courthouse metro stop, and I am completely new to slugging. I know what it is, and how it works, but what about getting to the Courthouse metro stop? I do not see a Slug route from Potomac Mills to Courthouse (obviously), but what might be an option for me? Could I get take a route to Pentagon, and hop on the metro from there to get to Courthouse? Any ideas are appreciated, even if it does not include Slugging. Thanks.
mkramer View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mkramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2013 at 3:25pm
You can either get to Pentagon, and hope on the metro, but you would need to transfer then to another line at Roslyn. Or catch a ride to Roslyn and take a metro from there, I think it is only one stop.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic