Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Proposed New Slug Line Locations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fredericksburg to Tysons Corner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kclarke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fredericksburg to Tysons Corner
    Posted: 30 Apr 2013 at 4:44pm
Myself and another coworker of mine commute from Fredericksburg up to Tysons Corner with fairly flexible hours. We are looking for a 3rd person to share driving with us and to take advantage of HOV 3 lanes during rush hour.

Let me know if interested -
ksilvia View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ksilvia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2013 at 8:18pm
Hello! I'm interested in commuting to Tysons Corner. I'm starting a new job in Vienna beginning May 20. I live in F'burg. My work hours are between 8-9 a.m. and 4-5 p.m. Perhaps I can take a bus-line from Tysons Corner to Park St, SE. I'm new to slug lines.[:)]
Please call me if you are interested at 540-710-1668 or 540-656-8636.

KSilvia
Kclarke View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kclarke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2013 at 2:27pm
Hi, I am actually taking a van pool now that goes from f-burg to tysons, but my office is moving to Merrifield in January. Perhaps then it would make sense to carpool up together to that general area?

Thanks -
ksilvia View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ksilvia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2013 at 2:07pm
Great! I'm interested in sharing the commute with you in January. My office for now is on Park St., SE, Vienna, but will be moving closer to Tyson's soon. I don't know the date yet, but we can hopefully work something out. I too, am looking for vanpool options at the moment.

KSilvia
Kclarke View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kclarke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2013 at 1:47pm
Hi

That sounds good. DO you have a contact email address so that I can get in touch with you closer to Jan?

Thanks, Kate
aklymchuk View Drop Down
Advanced Slug
Advanced Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aklymchuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2016 at 2:30pm
We are establishing a community of commuters from Woodbridge to Tysons Corner. This will be extended to Stafford and Fredericksburg locations.
To join the community please register at www.sameride.com.
Let me know if any questions, here or at aklymchuk@gmail.com
Andriy

AK
aklymchuk View Drop Down
Advanced Slug
Advanced Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aklymchuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2016 at 8:02pm
Slugging commute to Tysons Corner, VA is available now with Sameride commuter community.
For further details, please see information at www.sameride.com.

AK
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic