Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Proposed New Slug Line Locations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

610 Stafford lot to JBAB?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KayElle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 610 Stafford lot to JBAB?
    Posted: 21 May 2013 at 3:23pm
A bunch of us are about to lose our Martz bus route due to low ridership, but we all still need to get to JBAB (Formally Bolling AFB). I'm trying to test the waters to see if there's enough interest in starting a slug line that goes to JBAB.
slm7800 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slm7800 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2013 at 2:04pm
Did you ever get any response to this query? I'm a new Stafford resident who drives the Stafford-JBAB route every day. Would love a couple of regular riders.
cubsbears View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsbears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2014 at 8:03am
I'm starting this commute in a couple days, count me in to support a daily line (split between drive/slug). Until then, guess I'll be slugging to L'Enfant or Pentagon and working my way over.
KayElle View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KayElle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2014 at 1:12pm
Hi all!

I forgot to check this post, so I'm sorry for not responding sooner. Our Martz route is still active, but they've added a stop in Dumfries which then takes us an extra 30+ minutes to get home in the evenings. I've got 2 little boys that I barely get to spend time with now, so you can imagine how unhappy this makes me.

I'm a govt contractor and I get an RDO (every other Friday off), if it's possible I'd like to keep that schedule. Would 6-3 work for anyone else?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic