Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mislead Drop Off

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
guatilady View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guatilady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mislead Drop Off
    Posted: 21 Jun 2013 at 8:26am
Hello,

I went to the slug line at Horner Road and want a ride to 14st and Lst. Unfortunatly there werent allot of sluggers but enough cars. The first Car that was waiting was a Red /volkswagon with two couples picking up people. They were going to 14 and Pen. I told them I go to 14 and Lst. They said thats too far. I proceeded to go to the next car they stopped me and said will go to K. I got in the car and the gentle men said he had to got to 12 street to drop off his spouse then go up to 12street and come down on 14st. When it came to drop me off he went to the DOC building on Penn and didnt take me to Kst.
I had to walk from Penn to Kst because they mislead me. Please look out for theses people. They are in a red volkswagon with a babyseat in the back. They are a young couple misleading people. The guy didnt even at least go up the street to Fst at least he kicked me out of his car. He said I dont know what your going to do , I have to go to work. Not only you mislead me you were rude. [xx(]

Ms. Juarez
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic