Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Proposed New Slug Line Locations
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Need Beta Testers for Windows Phone Slugging App
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need Beta Testers for Windows Phone Slugging App

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arobeson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need Beta Testers for Windows Phone Slugging App
    Posted: 05 Aug 2013 at 9:01pm
Hi Fellow Slug Commuters!

Ever wish you had an app that allowed you to see other slugs and drivers going your way...before you walk to a long line or drive to an empty line?

I have built a new slugging app for Windows Phone 8 and need beta testers. If you would like to be a beta tester or have any general questions, please send an email to webmaster@slugfast.com. I will need your email address associated with your Microsoft account if you want to be a tester.

When I'm ready with more information at slugfast.com, I will send you a link that you can use on your phone to download the app (SlugFast) from the Windows Phone App Store.

Thanks in advance for helping to make slugging easier!

Sincerely,
Andy Robeson
arobeson View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arobeson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 9:03pm
Please see screenshots of the app at: slugfast.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic