Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Haymarket/Centerville to Rosslyn (passenger needed
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Haymarket/Centerville to Rosslyn (passenger needed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vmelnyk2507 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Haymarket/Centerville to Rosslyn (passenger needed
    Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 10:26am
Hi,
I am driving from Haymarket to Rosslyn around 6:30 am each morning and returning back around 4pm. I am looking for passenger or driver to take turns.

Usually I take Rt 29 and pass commuter lot at Stone Rd in Centerville. I can pick up/drop off at that commuter lot or take short detour in Haymarket/Gainsville.

Thanks
tg4atc View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tg4atc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2014 at 11:38am
I am coming from Culpeper and need to get to 15th and I. I am willing to drive to Haymarket/Gainesville and meet you with drop off at Rosslyn (metro). Your times work for me. Please get in touch with me if you are still looking for a passenger. tg4atc@verizon.net

tg4atc
leey26 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leey26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 6:59pm
are you still commuting from centreville to Rosslyn? I am interested in slugging if you are
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic