Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Horner Road - 3rd Lot?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snlfam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Horner Road - 3rd Lot?
    Posted: 31 Oct 2013 at 2:39pm
I have been searching for a posting about the new (overflow?) lot across from the Horner lots on telegraph. If anyone knows of one, would you put the link in a posting so that we don't get too many parallel postings. :) Thanks!

The New/3rd/Overflow lot at Horner has sprung a slug line. I am excited because that is a much better trip for me then Old Hechigers! However, it seems to be in a disheveled state. There is one line for everything (DC 14/18, Pent., Rosyln, Lefant, etc.). This line is standing in the driving lanes of the parking lot behind the handicap parking spaces. So far, my 2 weeks experience says that in the morning there are a lot of drivers for Pentagon, and a mixed-bag of riders. I ride to 14th, so I have been trying it out. There have been about 50% of the days that I wait 10-15 mins to get a ride only to drive by a line of 3 or more 14th street cars waiting for riders at the Hornet road 14th line in the primary lot.

Is this line just new and still developing? Anyone willing to make an effort with me to improve this?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic