Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tyson's Corner/West Falls Metro to 17/610/234

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aerdef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tyson's Corner/West Falls Metro to 17/610/234
    Posted: 02 Nov 2013 at 5:16pm
Every Friday afternoon I drive from Freddie Mac/Tysons Westpark Transfer Station/West Falls Church Metro between 3:30p and 5:30p. My goal is to use 495HOT and 395 HOV.

I am looking for a group of 2-4 responsible people who already drive/slug/bus to 17, 610 or 234 from either Freddie Mac/Tysons Westpark Transfer or West Falls Church Metro. I am indifferent which stop I depart from or which P&R lot I stop at, but the chosen group has to be at the same drop-off/pick up locations. I would pay all cost and tolls. My motive is time.

I have a comfortable Suburban and I am very reliable. My concept would be to connect with the group via text or email on Thursday nights. If, on the rare occasions, I was not going to be there, the rider would simply take their usual mode of transportation.

This could be a perfect setup for a VanPoolers who wants a more comfortable ride once a week or sluggers who want certainty (at least once a week).

Note: I do the reverse trip on Monday mornings leaving 17/610/234 between 6:15a and 7:00a. See "Morning Slug Lines" Post
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic