Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

pm slug line @ Commerce Department

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote veggieblonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: pm slug line @ Commerce Department
    Posted: 17 Dec 2013 at 4:10pm
Can anyone tell me where I can pick up the slug line in the evenings? I work in the Ronald Reagan Building and usually cross the street and stand in front of the Commerce Building to catch the bus home. I'd like to slug home once the transit subsidy is reduced but don't know where the pick-up spot is.
Thanks!!
veggieblonde View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote veggieblonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2013 at 2:27pm
to clarify, I'm looking for the slug line that goes to Horner Road.
thanks!
snlfam View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snlfam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2013 at 3:53pm
The slug-lines near the commerce building are at the WMATA bus stop location on the west side of the street just to the north side of the lighted intersection involving the north exit/entrance to the Reagan parking on 14th. Look for people standing around by the first light just south of Pennsylvania, and ask them. :)

There are two lines for slugs (and one for a MARTA bus). The Hechingers line is the southern most at the stop. The Horner Rd (Potomac Mills) is at the north end of the paved bus stop area. The MARTA bus stop line moves around, but seems to have settled even further north towards Pennsylvania Ave. There is almost never a line there for the WMATA bus even though that is the only sign there...

Hope that helps.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic