Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Proposed New Slug Line Locations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lorton VRE to Pentagon Slug

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote New_Member_1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lorton VRE to Pentagon Slug
    Posted: 05 Jan 2014 at 1:23pm
Moving to the area and curious about whether to take Lorton VRE or slug to Pentagon. (Also curious about rotators from Crystal City VRE to Pentagon.) Heard mass transit benefit program was being reduced in 2014 which would tend to favor slugging.
Anyone have info on reliability of slug pickups from Lorton VRE to Pentagon (arrive~7:30). I expect to have to take train back. Would Lorton park and ride (Lorton Shell, I think) have better prospects as a slug either way?
taferg82 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taferg82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2014 at 11:37am
Hello... I am new to Lorton as well. I find that taking the bus to the train is very time consuming. I was interested in slugging as well. Did you ever get an answer to this question?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic