Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Archived Slugging Topics > Coordinated Rides Home
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked19 and H to Old Hechinger's

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cchacaltana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 19 and H to Old Hechinger's
    Posted: 23 Mar 2014 at 12:46pm
Looking for a ride to Old Hechinger's.. Leave work between 5-5:30 pm

Thanks
RachCook1984 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RachCook1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2014 at 4:35pm
Looking for a 4th person to join our carpool.
Leave Old Hechinger's(7:40 AM) and head up 18th Street NW to L. In PM, meet on I Street (5:10 PM) and head out of the city via 19th Street. (Willing to adjust routs slightly if needed)

You will be responsible for driving and paying for parking one week a month (At whatever garage you want).

If interested, please email me at RCook@redbrickpartners.com !

Rachel Cook
gamefun View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gamefun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2014 at 4:09am
Buying GW2 service from rsgoldfast is the most convenient and fastest way.I can always get a secure delivery within 15mins minutes ,they can always make sure my enjoying not being disrupted and having execute more exciting. Buying cost-effective rs Gold from the most reputable online store:vipgw2gold is the best assistance of getting Guild wars 2 Gold.So I often buy GW2 gold at the following webpage: http://www.vipgw2gold.com/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic