Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Accident this morning leaving Bob's/Springfield
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Accident this morning leaving Bob's/Springfield

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dchristopher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Accident this morning leaving Bob's/Springfield
    Posted: 21 Apr 2014 at 3:47pm
I was a passenger in an 3 car accident this morning that occurred about 2 minutes after my driver pulled out of Bob's Springfield parking lot in VA. Thankfully no one was hurt in the car I was in or the car behind us which I believe also was a slug car. The slug drivers were not at fault - both cars were hit by a third car that was going to fast on Old Keene Mill Rd.

My purpose in posting is to remind everyone to wear their seat belt, even in the back seat. Everyone had their seat belt on. We were not hit very hard, but had I not had my seat belt on in the back seat, I would have slammed into the front seat. Very thankful that it was just a minor accident when it could have been much worse.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic