Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lost Cellphone (Route 17) Driver

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote originalslug1997 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lost Cellphone (Route 17) Driver
    Posted: 24 Jun 2014 at 9:44am
I rode in a Silver Kia this morning 06/24/2014 originating at the Route 17 (Fredericksburg) commuter lot (around 8:05am)and my cell phone fell out in the car. Please call Adrian at 202-420-3444 to return it.

Thanks in advance

Adrian
narendranpradeep View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote narendranpradeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2014 at 7:43pm
Hi My name is pradeep narendran. I left my Samsung S4 Galaxy in a silver color car (I think) from the washington monument to Bob's in Springfield this afternoon. Look out app locates the phone to be somewhere in masondale rd, alexandria. Could you please help locate my phone? The driver was a young asian lady. We had another hispanic lady (who seemed to be her friend) travelling with us. there was a baby seat in the passenger seat behind the driver seat.
n/a View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n/a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2014 at 4:31am
You say well, you can pay a friend?

I recently played a very fun game if you want to play!

Share Topic