Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Proposed New Slug Line Locations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Crystal City to 234

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaretta88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Crystal City to 234
    Posted: 26 Jun 2014 at 3:21pm
I manage to slug in every morning from the 234 lot into Crystal City with no problem, where I am dropped off at 23rd/Crystal Drive. My problem is getting back to the lot in the evenings.

Is there anyone interested in forming a line in Crystal City that will get us back to 234 without having to go all the way to the Pentagon? If so, please let's talk about it, or better yet, let's just do it!

Jaretta Walther
gatewayslug View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gatewayslug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2014 at 8:54am
The afternoon pick-up location in Crystal City is on Crystal Drive just before it turns into 12th St. If you look at the afternoon slug line page on this website you will see that it lists Rt 234 as one of the destinations. While I don't know firsthand how reliable it is for getting a ride home, you could ask some of the drivers or fellow slugs in the morning where they gather in the afternoon.
jaretta88 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaretta88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2014 at 2:19pm
Hello gatewayslug...I tried that a couple of times, but no one was picking up people from there. I actually had to walk to the pentagon a couple of times after waiting for a ride to 234. :(

Jaretta Walther
newrider View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2014 at 8:29pm
hi there!
I'm interested on being part of the slug line to Crystal City. I am starting a new assignment there and would appreciate if anyone can give me some info about where to slug. I have to be in Crystal city at 8am and I'm out at 5pm.
Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot
krogmark View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krogmark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2015 at 12:44pm
I am in the Middleburg / Plains area. Where is the closest SLUG pick up spot to go in via 66 w/ a rider? I have to go to Crystal City. Thanks

thank you
krogmark View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krogmark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2015 at 12:46pm
I am in the Middleburg / Plains area and need a rider. Where is the closest SLUG pick up spot to go in via 66 w/ a rider? I have to go to Crystal City. Thanks

thank you
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic