Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help! New Slug to Pentagon City!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miller_J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help! New Slug to Pentagon City!
    Posted: 15 Jul 2014 at 1:58am
Hello -

I am brand new to this whole process and I would love some advice. I live in Potomac Club (next to Wegman's) I am thinking the Potomac Mills lot is the easiest for me. I am going to the DEA building, 700 Army Navy Drive. My hours are 7:30 - 4

Is there a drop location near this address? Should I slug into the Pentagon and walk over? Anyone know what that is like with traffic (walking)? Are there good routes and bad routes? How long does one usually wait in the line? Am I better off driving than riding?

All comments welcome.

Thanks!

Janelle Miller
KeithO View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeithO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2014 at 7:46am
Although I do not know anything about the Potomac Mills slug line, you can probably slug to the Pentagon or Crystal City. Just asked to be dropped off @ about 12St (or before). If you are a little unsure and you know there is parking available to you, drive a few times and pick up slugs. Pick up a few days for pentagon and a few days for Crystal City - just to get the hang of the system & process and so you know where the pickup points are in the afternoon. Ask your slugs for input. For your location & work times you should have no problems.

KeithO
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic