Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Carrots or no carrots

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RetiredMarine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Carrots or no carrots
    Posted: 23 Jul 2014 at 2:40pm
Would like to hear some other slugs opinions concerning eating carrots in line. The reason I ask is at the Mine road lot DC line, there is an individual who chumps on carrots in the line each morning. I myself find it rude, I have heard other say things as well but the individual just doesn’t care.

What would be the best way to handle this?
KeithO View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeithO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2014 at 8:12am
Unless the individual makes it difficult to hear where drivers are going, - in which case you could say to him (once you are close enough) that it is difficult to hear where the drivers are going because of the carrot crunching. I have the problem of hearing (where cars are going) in line because ambient noise interference and soft spoken people – but I usually just ask people ….WHERE THEY GO’IN??

If none of this is the case and you just find his morning breakfast to be odd or rude (be truthful), then I would recommend MYOB.

KeithO
RetiredMarine View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RetiredMarine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2014 at 9:29am
You can hear him six or seven people away. he is very loud.
eao View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2014 at 7:54am
The other issue with this particular person, as if the carrots weren't enough, is that he has been known to 'blow his nose' onto the ground while in line. I have seen other people spit which is disgusting but this obvious disregard for common hygiene really shocked me.
RetiredMarine View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RetiredMarine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2014 at 9:54am
quote:
Originally posted by eao

The other issue with this particular person, as if the carrots weren't enough, is that he has been known to 'blow his nose' onto the ground while in line. I have seen other people spit which is disgusting but this obvious disregard for common hygiene really shocked me.

It is called SNOT rocket. Common for runners to do when no one is near them while running not really that common for a line.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic