Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ladies, watch your bags!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladyte66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ladies, watch your bags!!!!
    Posted: 21 Aug 2014 at 10:52am
Picked up a slug at the Pentagon heading to 610 Commuter Lot (Fredericksburg Slug Lanes) on Monday (8/18/2014). Young (approx. 20-25 yrs old); african american male; twisty dreads (short). Not dressed professionally...at the time he had on black t-shirt and jeans and carried a draw-string back sack.

He pretended he was sleeping in my back seat leaning to his left putting him closer to the seat behind me. I caught him with his eyes half open watching me and trying to ensure I wasn't focused on his actions. My phone rang and as I talked I kept checking my right mirror to give me a reason to also keep an eye on him. Sure enough he was trying to steal my wallet out of my purse which was on the floor behind me. Luckily enough I have a junky purse and I had my football jersey in my purse which created an even bigger obstacle for the would be thief.

When I caught him....I put his crooked behind out of my car in the HOV at the truck scales!!!

I should have been more safe all along...but you learn quickly that you can't trust everyone. My things are forever in my trunk from now on.

Ladies keep a watchful eye if you have personal items in the back. And look out for this guy.
scottt View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2014 at 7:53am
He actually, willingly, got out of your car in the middle of an interstate?
KeithO View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeithO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2014 at 12:47pm
I think I saw that guy in the line this week. That is funny and I'm LMAO thinking about it. Good for you for trusting your gut for your security & safety. All the more reason to keep personal stuff in the trunk.

KeithO
eao View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2014 at 12:33pm
It's a shame that happened because it makes things difficult for the rest of us. I am always nervous as a single female getting into cars or picking up riders. I am glad you had the courage to dump him out of the car in the HOV. I probably would have called the police as soon as I did it. It's not like he could have run anywhere without being noticed.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic