Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

208 Slugline??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephanie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 208 Slugline??
    Posted: 03 Sep 2014 at 12:46pm
Hello everyone. I just started working at the navy yard and thought I'd slug in from the 208 line into the pentagon and take metro. However, when I arrived at the 208 stop at 6AM, there was nobody to be found at all. Is this line dead, or did peak times change?
dentrites23 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dentrites23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 2:58pm
Let me know if you find anything out. I am commuting from Mineral, VA into DC.

RMS
eao View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2014 at 10:21am
I used to live very close to the 208 lot and would often catch the Martz bus from there. I have never seen a slug line there, I wish there had been as I have to go to Stafford County to slug in. Your best option is 17 or Rt. 3 (Gordon Rd) - that would be the closest location.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic