Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Left in car from 610 Mine Road to L'Enfant

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeffjeffjeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Left in car from 610 Mine Road to L'Enfant
    Posted: 03 Sep 2014 at 5:13pm
I took a ride from the Mine Road lot to L'Enfant on Tuesday 09/02/2014. You were driving a four door sedan with a grey interior. Your jacket bag were behind the driver seat, I sat in the rear on the passenger side. I left a set of keys on the backseat. There's a Mazda "switchblade" type key, a Friars keychain, and two small screwdrivers on the set of keys.

Please email me by clicking on my username and using the send an email tool.

Jeff
moredsdeaw123 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moredsdeaw123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2014 at 4:43am
Perez is known www.shopsonv.com for his notorious comments and his Nike Free Run 3 Dame photos on celebrities as he gets paparazzi clicked photos and then say as if he is a friend of them. Such was the comment of viewers who did not like the way he created a stir in posting blog of Miley Cyrus. But when both of them shared Nike Norge the stage for much music awards together, a Nike Free Run Dame lot of the hue and cry about the whole thing died down. It is only now the journalists and some of the adamant fans who are creating news out of it mnhdfjgh.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic