Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

610 "Old Lot" Closures/Slug Lines

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 610 "Old Lot" Closures/Slug Lines
    Posted: 11 Sep 2014 at 12:19pm
Greetings! It has been ages since I've posted here, I hope all are well. I've been a slug driver/bus taker the past few years..

So, as of this week (if further construction woes done ensue) the old lot parking area will be closed for resurfacing and repainting until October and the new addition will open with a new bus/slug route.

My questions are:

1)Do any slugs plan to add back a 14th street downtown slugline, in addition to the 14th St line that moved to the Mine Rd lot when it opened?

2)Does anyone use the Martz bus and know if there will be any effect on drop off/pick up?

This is a shared system folks. Most of us were raised with manners, it's time to start using them.
KeithO View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeithO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2014 at 1:38pm
To answer your questions
1) There has been no discussion on the forum about that.

2) There should be no impact. See the link for the map & plan. http://virginiadot.org/projects/fredericksburg/route_684_staffordboro_boulevard_commuter_parking_lot.asp

KeithO
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic