Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Proposed New Slug Line Locations
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Gainesville (Cushing Rd Commuter Lot) to Rosslyn
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gainesville (Cushing Rd Commuter Lot) to Rosslyn

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66cyclist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gainesville (Cushing Rd Commuter Lot) to Rosslyn
    Posted: 12 Nov 2014 at 2:02pm
Hi all!

I've started looking for riders from Gainesville Commuter lot to Rosslyn Metro. So far it's been pretty successful, but I'd love to see it grow. Since it's a commuter lot, there's always a bus back up.

I generally try to time it to get to the Cushing Lot just before or about the 2nd or 3rd LH Metro Direct bus, and I am not very consistent, but when I'm there, I think it's well worth it for riders and driver alike. I was pretty frustrated when the bus moved from West Falls to Tysons, but am discovering that slugging works much, much better.

Peter
krogmark View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krogmark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2015 at 12:48pm
I am in the Middleburg / Plains area and need a rider. Where is the closest SLUG pick up spot to go in via 66 w/ a rider? I have to go to Crystal City. Thanks

thank you
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic