Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LOST: Samsung Galaxy 5 - Sport - Cherry Red

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote topazfae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LOST: Samsung Galaxy 5 - Sport - Cherry Red
    Posted: 03 Dec 2014 at 10:48am
I rode in a tan/beige Chevy Avalanche - driven by a mid-age lady who works at the Pentagon (according to my LookOut Security - she parked in one of the Pentagon Parking lots so I assumed that she worked there. I was waiting until evening when I see her moving, then I will send a signal, but my phone must have died at around 5:30 pm and it was still parked at the Pentagon.

The pick up was at Tackett's Mill at around 7:30 am yesterday (Tuesday, December 2). Drop off was at the Pentagon at around 8:00 am. There was another older lady sitting in the front as well.

If you know who she is or can make an announcement at the Pentagon - it would be appreciated! :)
610freerider View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 610freerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2014 at 3:32pm
You need to post a message on the LOST Forum and hopefully she will read it.'
I put a sticker on the backside of my phone case "If found please call my home phone #111-111-1111" So many lost phones and if everyone did this...

AMK
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic