Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Options to DC- Rt. 17?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Options to DC- Rt. 17?
    Posted: 04 Feb 2015 at 8:42am
Can someone tell me where drivers go from Rt. 17 and where they pick up in the afternoon? I was told by someone the only afternoon location was the Pentagon and that in the morning they only pick up for Rosslyn and Pentagon. For people who cannot afford metro each day to/from downtown to the Pentagon and live in south Stafford or Spotsylvania - there aren't many options. I understand there are problems parking at Mine Rd. now because of the increased number of van pools.
cpavlakos View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cpavlakos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2015 at 11:36am
I live closer to the Rt. 17 lot than I do Mine Rd. and Staffordboro, but I go up to those two lots more often.

I have gone to Rt. 17 in the morning and most of the rides were Rosslyn and Pentagon but a L'Enfant or 14th driver did come occasionally.

If you can't afford the $4-5 metrofare for day, I suggest going up to the lots at exit 143 and catching a ride closer to your destination.

As for returning in the afternoon, I come from 14th St and the only place I have found Rt. 17 riders is at Pentagon. I suppose they may be a Rosslyn/Crystal City but that is out of my way.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic